Great news for all phpFox users: phpFox 4.6.1 is now officially released! You can find our preview of what's changed, what's new and what's planned in next releases in this post.
phpFox reported that all the major bugs and issues from phpFox 4.6.0 have been fixed. Some of the highlights are as follows:
- Profile photo doesn’t show in Bootstrap theme.
- Cannot login as other users.
- The photo isn’t found in the feed when users update profile picture.
- Guests can access some pages although the site is in offline mode.
- Wrong monthly price displayed in Membership Upgrades.
Full list of 15 significant improvements, over 20 bugs fixed and settings cleanup performed is available in phpFox documentation.
Here are some improvements introduced in phpFox v4.6.1:
- Allow admin to freeze header, sub-menu, profile-menu, left-right columns in the Material template.
- Support phpFox to run in PHP version 7.2
- IP Information – show more information: region, city, zip code, lat, long, timezone
- Auto expands comment box.
This release included changes in more than 3000 files and called most stable phpFox version. Great news for social network owners!